Licences and Owners
Licence Dot Size
This chart shows the clusters of ownership in British Columbia’s forestry tenures. Each dot represents a tenure, tenure owner, or timber supply area (TSA). Lines between dots indicate business relationships. Links between TSAs and tenures show tenure locations. Links between tenures and tenure owners indicate who owns the tenure in question.
This chart is interactive!
Change dot colours and sizes using the buttons at left to explore the data. Hover your mouse over dots for more details about licences and owners. Drag and drop to (try to) detangle the links!
- FLNR - Forest Licences Non-Replaceable
- FLNRFN - Forest Licences Non-Replaceable - First Nations
- FLREP - Forest Licences Replaceable
- FLTC - Forestry Licence to Cut
- FNWL - First Nations Woodland Licence
- TFL - Tree Farm Licence
- TSA - Timber Supply Area
- TSFLNR - BCTS Forest Licence Non-Replaceable
- TSLPA - Pulpwood Agreement Timber Supply Licence
Data Source: BC Ministry of Forests, Lands, and Natural Resource Operations
Visualization by Andrea Robertson.